jeez i would love to order that thing online, but i don’t know what size to order it in because women’s clothing sizes are determined by the alignments of the planets in relation to the fuck you galaxy
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven? Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?
”—"Things I Want To Ask Your Boyfriend" - Nishat Ahmed (via mushroomfaeries)
THE WORST PART OF HAVING CURLY HAIR IS WHEN PEOPLE ASK IF YOU HAVE BRUSHED YOUR HAIR LIKE NO I FUCKING HAVEN’T BECAUSE IF I DO THAT I WILL POOF UP AND LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOUD SO WOULD YOU RATHER WALK AROUND WITH A FUCKING CLOUD HEAD OR WITH PRETTY CURLS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR STRAW HAIR
girl fact #285: makeup gives us super human strength. if you see a girl with perfect winged eyeliner and red lipstick, approach with caution. she’s got the power to slay her enemies with one look and use their blood as blush.